The software for the daat pool is regularly updated to make improvements, add new functions and resolve issues.
Release notes 19 January 2022
- For target market Germany the attributes 'Nutritional Program Code' and 'Nutri-Score Code' are added.
- For GPC code 10008179 (coffee ground beans), the attribute 'Ingredient declaration' will be added.
- In the code list of the attribute 'Preparation type code', the new values Air Frying, Soaking and Brewing are added.
- From the 'Received items' tab, it is now possible again to make a correct export to Excel when you have chosen a certain filter, such as name of data supplier.
- From the 'subscriptions' tab, a correct export can again be made to Excel if you, as data recipient, wish to view the GTINs published by a certain supplier.
- When you use the button 'add to article' to link a trade unit to a basic unit, the attribute 'name data supplier' will be filled automatically again.
- Various smaller bug fixes.