Current release information
Food, Health & Beauty
Release 18 November 2023
On November 18, there will be a new release of GS1 Data Source for Food, Health & Beauty and Agriculture & Fresh. Check out the key moments of this release and the changes below.
The key moments of this release
- Hazardous substance data capture will be structured differently.
- Changes to GPC code list.
- Adding, modifying and deleting validations.
Changes data quality checks from November 18
Article data captured by a Data Management Service (DMS) will also be checked for data quality. That article data will no longer automatically receive a score of 100% in MijnGS1.
The attributes below will still be checked for data quality by a DMS, but errors in these attributes will not lead to rejection. Adjusting the error will not result in a new call for verification.
- Special item code (specialItemCode)2. Variant description (variantDescription)
- Sub brand (subBrand)
- Functional name (functionalName)
- Product temperature condition code (tradeItemTemperatureConditionTypeCode)
- Regulated product name (regulatedProductName)
- Vintage (vintage)
- Product grade (gradeCodeReference)
View the complete overview with the changes, the document explaining attributes, an overview of GPC changes and the new validation overview below.
Need more information?
Please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.