Current release information
Food, Health & Beauty
Release 18 November 2023
On November 18, there was a release of GS1 Data Source for Food, Health & Beauty and Agriculture & Fresh. Check out the key moments of this release and the changes below.
The key moments of this release
- Hazardous substance data capture are structured differently.
- Changes to GPC code list.
- Adding, modifying and deleting validations.
Changes data quality checks since November 18
Article data captured by a Data Management Service (DMS) are also be checked for data quality. That article data will no longer automatically receive a score of 100% in MijnGS1.
The attributes below will still be checked for data quality by a DMS, but errors in these attributes will not lead to rejection. Adjusting the error will not result in a new call for verification.
- Special item code (specialItemCode)2. Variant description (variantDescription)
- Sub brand (subBrand)
- Functional name (functionalName)
- Product temperature condition code (tradeItemTemperatureConditionTypeCode)
- Regulated product name (regulatedProductName)
- Vintage (vintage)
- Product grade (gradeCodeReference)
View the complete overview with the changes and an overview of GPC changes below.
You can find the attributes list, the document explaining attributes and the new validation overview in our knowledge base.
Need more information?
Please contact our customer support at email@example.com.