System checks - insight into the quality of your data
Insight into the quality of item data
- The system checks automatically check all product data that suppliers publish to the Dutch target market via GS1 Data Source.
- Suppliers find daily results in MyGS1 that give an idea of the quality of their data. This helps suppliers gain insight into errors and correct them.
What does MyGS1 say?
The results you find in MyGS1 give you an idea of errors in your item data in GS1 Data Source based on logical validations. You will find three types of notifications:
- Errors - fields containing misinformation. Correct these errors as soon as possible.
- Announcements - notifications arising from recent changes. Adjust data in these fields as soon as possible so that they do not become errors.
- Alerts - the system cannot determine with 100% certainty if the information in these fields is correct. Check if the finding is justified.
The results you find in MyGS1 give you an idea of any errors in your article data in GS1 Data Source based on an allergen check. You will find the message 'alerts'.