What does this mean for you?
Since March 29, 2021, the data quality program for the food, health and beauty industry has become simpler and more reliable. Read below to find out what this means for you:
- Suppliers and retailers will create a new password for MyGS1 (if they have not already done so).
- Suppliers can view all information on their data quality in the renewed 'Data quality' section in MyGS1.
- Suppliers will find all open calls for checks in MyGS1.
- Suppliers no longer receive data quality reports and calls for checks by email. We advise them to take a look at MyGS1 on a regular basis.
- New statuses of item checks give suppliers and retailers more insight into the checking process.
- Retailers receive a new retail extract daily starting March 29.
- New, clear statuses of product checks provide more insight into the process.
- Data Management Services (DMS) now check product information based on the most up-to-date data.
Do you have any questions?
Watch the video explaining the changes, check out the FAQs or contact your relationship manager or our customer support.