Tips for signing a contract
Suppliers should contact a certified party on conditions and costs themselves. Before signing a contract, consider the following issues for possible inclusion in the contract:
- Which service level do you expect?
- What is the lead time of new checks and re-checks?
- How is communication on checks organized and who is the contact?
- How is the dispatch of products organized? Do you as a supplier receive a dispatch label or do you decide on which products to send in yourself?
- What arrangement do you agree on regarding product receipt confirmation?
- Who uploads the data to the data pool?