For what purposes can you submit a change request?
You can submit a change request for the following:
- Change the functionality of an existing standard.
- Extend the functionality of an existing standard.
- Make a change in GS1 Data Source (GS1 DAS).
- Development of a new standard.
But also for:
- Correcting errors/omissions in GS1 documentation.
- Requesting translations of GS1 documentation.
- Technical revision of (your) process/documentation.
- Applying for a new label for GS1 Data Source.
Change requests cannot be about:
- This website.
- Test robots.
- Tools and associated manuals (such as GEPIR and Adress code book).
Submit change request
You can submit a change request by filling out the form through clicking on the button below.Submit change request